Dr. Harrison Swan
B H Sci (Chiro) M. Clin Chiro (RMIT)
M: 0424 168 710
Harry’s passion for health and wellbeing began in Singapore, where he grew up and developed a love for the outdoors and an eagerness to travel. At University, he strove to engage in further studies that would broaden his experience with sports management and injury rehabilitation. Harry has worked as a Sports Trainer with local AFL teams and has provided care for athletes on a national and international level, most recently the World Sailing Championships in Melbourne.
Harry has been working along side the PerFit Family members for over 12 months with amazing results, keeping our members in the gym and free from pain.
Currently, Harry’s further studies include:
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Myofascial and Sports Dry Needling
- Sports Needling
- Upper and Lower extremity ICCSP modules (Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner)
- Sports taping (Rocktape)
- Active Release Techniques
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization