If you are not familiar with PerFit, you may think that our prices are higher than typical gym memberships. You’re absolutely right, they are! But ask yourself this: What do you get from a typical gym membership? You pay to use the equipment and in the case of some oversubscribed gyms you may need to wait your turn for that! At PerFit your membership includes professionally programmed workouts, daily training instruction, nutritional suggestions and one-on-one help whenever you need it. We are committed to helping you to achieve your goals. Your success is our success. Your membership includes unlimited classes, open gym times and specialty classes plus we have no contracts and no joining fees. And with our FREE trial classes there really is no risk to you whatsoever!
What are your goals? Sign up today and we’ll help you achieve them!
CrossFit Elements Course
$149 one off payment
- The only way to start your CrossFit journey, coaching you through all of CrossFit’s fundamental movements.
CrossFit & Boot Camp
$40 per week
- Giving you access to unlimited CrossFit & Boot Camp plus open gym training times 6 days a week.
$27.50 per week
- This membership gives you access to unlimited Boot Camps sessions only 6 days per week. You can upgrade anytime
CrossFit Kids & Teens
$10 per session
- To develop a love of movement and fitness. It’s a program specifically designed for the developmental needs of children and teens.
Emergency Services & Family Discounts
$25.00 starting from
- Emergency Services = Fire, Police, SES, Ambulance, Nurses & Military Family = Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister, Defacto